Bottle blow (balloon)
Gas is unseen but we knew that it's exist and can be catch it into balloon. Such as this experiment.
1. 1 low-shaped bottle, such as Splash's orange juice bottle.
2. 1 Balloon.
3. 5 tablespoons Baking soda (Sodium Bicarnonate).
1. Blow the balloon to make it be expand 2-3 times.
2. Put baking soda into the bottle.
3. Put some vingar into the bottle.
4. Put the ballon on the top of bottle.
What's happen!! The chemical reaction between baking soda and vinegar is carbondioxide gas. Because it is lighter than air, it will be transfer to the balloon. When there is much gas, it will push the balloon to inflate it.
Baking soda's scientific name is Sodium Bicarbonate or Phong-Foo in Thai.